By Amanda Hendrickson @amanda_hend
- 1 scoop (35g) NSP Nutrition Protein Powder
- 20 ice cubes
- Zero calorie sweetener of choice. I like using liquid stevia or 3 of those little packets of stevia.
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 120 ml (1/2 cup) Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 3 grams fat-free, sugar-free pudding powder. I like using the cheesecake flavor from Jello brand
- Toppings! Cinnamon Toast Crunch, mini dark chocolate chips, and fat free Reddi Wip are my go-to!
*Place the bowl or container you’re planning on using in the freezer while you’re making this!*
- Put ice cubes in a blender or food processor and pulse until ice looks like snow.
- Add all of your ingredients (except toppings obviously) to the snowy ice! It’s better to do this quickly so the ice doesn’t start melting. I like recommend you weigh and portion everything out BEFORE you start crushing the ice.
- Put on lid and start your blender! Slower speeds are best. Let it blend for 5-10 mins. The xanthan gum will make it nice and fluffy
- When it looks done stop the blender and scoop the protein fluff into your cold container! I like to layer my toppings but obviously you can do this part any way you like!
Learn more about Amanda Hendrickson on her Instagram account here