Guaranteed To Work Or Your Money Back!
Turn on your body’s fat-burning switch after each meal!
Here’s what this 100% natural plant extract does for you:
- Contains naturally-occurring nutrients proven to assist with fat loss
- It may help to lower blood sugar levels so your body can quickly switch to burning fat for fuel
- May help improve heart health when combined with cardio exercises
- Lower your appetite during the day and make it easier to stick to your nutrition plan
- May improve exercise capacity so you can do more work in the gym and burn even more stubborn body fat!
- Non-GMO formula
100% Natural, Multi-Health Benefits, TESTED AND PROVEN.
Once you’ve taken berberine, it gets circulated into the bloodstream before it is finally absorbed by the body’s cells.
Inside the cells, it then binds to several different “molecular targets” while altering their structure.
However, one of the main actions of berberine is to activate an enzyme inside cells called AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK) (5).
This enzyme is sometimes referred to as a “metabolic master switch.”
This enzyme is found in the cells of various important organs, including the brain, muscle, kidney, heart and liver.
This enzyme also plays a major role in regulating metabolism.
"If you use supplements, then berberine may be one of the top ones to include in your arsenal"
I’ve personally been taking it for a few weeks now, for general health improvement.
I plan to continue taking it, and I look forward to seeing more research on this promising health-promoting substance.’
- Kriss Gunner, Bsc. Healthline.
How to take NSP Berberine Complex?
Simply take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day with your meals
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Berberine to treat or Manage PCOS?
If you’re interested in trying berberine to manage your PCOS symptoms, speak with your healthcare provider
They can advise you on whether it’s the right choice for you, as well as suggest an appropriate dosage.
Are There Any Side Effects of Taking Berberine?
Although berberine is safe for a larger percentage of people, in rare care cases, people may be intolerant to berberine.
If you experience any of these symptoms upon taking berberine, please cease from taking NSP Berberine Complex:
- upset stomach