Single Limb Training Vs. Training Both Limbs…Which Is Better? And Vince Gironda’s Lacto-Vegetarian Diet (NSP Nutrition Show #23)
Welcome To Episode #23 of the NSP Nutrition Show!
In this episode, the guys discuss the appropriate time to perform single-limb training versus training both limbs.
Plus, the guys talk about Vince Gironda’s lacto-vegetarian diet.
You can check out the video or audio only version of the episode below:
In this episode, you will discover: -
- Which exercises don’t work for single-limb training
- Which situations you should use single-limb training
- How you maximize the effectiveness of single-limb training
- Vince Gironda’s favorite thing about the lacto-vegetarian diet
- Who the lacto-vegetarian diet is most suitable for
- Example meal plans on the lacto-vegetarian diet
- A sneaky tip to ensure you eat enough protein on the lacto-vegetarian diet