Cod Liver Oil
Cod Liver Oil
Guaranteed To Work Or Your Money Back!
Essential Fatty Acid And Vitamin Formula To Improve Your Body Composition
NSP's Cod Liver Oil may help you to:
- Improve your mood and sense of well-being, which can make it easier to stick to your training and nutrition plan by using Cod Liver Oil.
- Reduce inflammation and recover faster from intense training sessions
- Improve your insulin sensitivity with Cod Liver Oil so you burn fat more efficiently and get define your physique in record time
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.**Formulas are subject to change.*Do not use if pregnant or nursing*
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship to all 50 states, Canada, and Europe. Overseas shipping currently has increased shipping charges. We also ship overseas to all APO/FPO military addresses.
Books created by NSP Nutrition and Vince Gironda ship from our warehouse. Our affiliated books will have a 2-3 processing time before being shipped via FedEx. (For Digital books, a downloadable copy will be sent thru a link via email to the customer's email address once the order is confirmed)
- We ship primarily with UPS when possible.
- We ship Monday through Saturday, 9am-6pm CST, excluding holidays.
- UPS deliveries occur Monday-Friday and USPS deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays.
- Be aware that UPS will NOT deliver to PO Boxes.
- Orders are shipped as quickly as possible, and in most cases, go out within 1-2 business days after the order is placed.
- International shipping cost does not include import fees, customs, duties or value added taxes (VAT). All prices listed are in USD.
- Majority of orders are shipped from our warehouses in Tennessee and Wisconsin.
*Pre-ordered products will be shipped stated on the product page, unless there is a change of date due to unforeseen circumstances.
Free shipping on orders above $150 for USA shipping address.
If you have any questions or concern about our shipping policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our contact us page and drop us a message.
Discover The Power Of Cod Liver Oil
Cod liver oil is a potent source of the essential fatty acid, omega-3, alongside vitamins A and D.
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin, meaning it requires fat for transportation around the body.
Therefore, bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts on a low-fat diet may find themselves deficient in this particular nutrient.
As well as helping to enhance immune function, and bone growth, vitamin A may also help enhance muscle growth by aiding testosterone production and protein synthesis
Vitamin D deficiency is the most common nutrient deficiency across the world, and can lead to a myriad of health disorders, such as: -
Weakened immune function
Vitamin D can directly help improve body composition by helping to optimize testosterone level and insulin sensitivity.
Furthermore, its crucial role in immune function can help to accelerate recovery from training as well as build a tolerance to intense exercise
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids, which the body cannot synthesize and therefore must be consumed in the diet.
They play an important role in cardiovascular health by lowering triglyceride levels and blood pressure.
In addition, they also display powerful anti-inflammatory effects and can have a very positive effect on mood.
They are typically found in fatty fish, such as salmon and mackerel, as well as certain plant sources, including flax and walnuts.
Sadly, omega-3s are not consumed as frequently as they once were, and in their place is an abundance of the ‘omega-6’ fatty acids, which are predominantly found in vegetable oils.
Whilst omega-6 fatty acids are also classed as ‘essential’, an imbalance between them and omega-3s can create pro-flammatory conditions, which may harm your health, recovery, and body composition.
Supplementing with omega-3 may help to overturn this, and create an environment more conducive to shaping your body.
Research has revealed they may help you experience less muscle soreness and even increased muscle growth by promoting muscle protein synthesis.
Furthermore, it can help to improve insulin sensitivity and blood sugar control, which can result in enhanced energy levels and accelerated fat loss
FDA Registered Facility