(updated Jan 2023)
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Disclaimer) refers to NSP Nutrition LLC
- “Goods” refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- “Orders” means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Website” refers to NSP Nutrition website, accessible from https://www.nspnutrition.com
- “You” means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Orders made past 2:00 pm CST on a Friday will be processed on the next business day.
*Business day does not include weekends (Saturday and Sunday, holidays and past 2:00 pm CST on a business day)
If we are experiencing a high volume of Orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email.
Items that are on pre-order will be shipped as soon as they become available on the announced date on our Website’s product page.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
We ship to all 50 states, Canada, and Europe. Overseas shipping currently has increased shipping charges. We also ship overseas to all APO/FPO military addresses.
Books created by NSP Nutrition and Vince Gironda ship from our warehouse. Our affiliated books will have a 2-3 processing time before being shipped via FedEx. (For Digital books, a downloadable copy will be sent thru a link via email to the customer's email address once the order is confirmed & verified)
- We ship primarily with UPS when possible.
- We ship Monday through Saturday, 9am-6pm CST, excluding holidays.
- UPS deliveries occur Monday-Friday and USPS deliveries occur Monday-Saturday, excluding holidays.
- Be aware that UPS will NOT deliver to PO Boxes.
- Orders are shipped as quickly as possible, and in most cases, go out within 2-3 business days after the order is placed.
- International shipping cost does not include import fees, customs, duties or value added taxes (VAT). All prices listed are in USD.
- Majority of orders are shipped from our warehouses in Tennessee and Wisconsin.
*Pre-ordered products will be shipped stated on the product page, unless there is a change of date due to unforeseen circumstances.
Free shipping on orders above $150 for USA shipping address.
If you have any questions or concern about our shipping policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use our contact us page and drop us a message.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
NSP Nutrition LLC is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
Damages and Lost in Transit
NSP Nutrition LLC is not liable for any products damaged or lost in transit. If you received Your Order damaged (exterior), please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim. If Your package is delivered to a wrong address, please contact the shipping carrier to file a complaint. Tracking information of the shipping address is available on the shipping carrier’s website. We will send all shipping information and tracking numbers via email once Your Order has been shipped. Please note that We can only make a claim for canceled shipments by the shipping carrier and are not authorized to file a claim marked as delivered on the shipping carrier’s website.
Package was returned to our warehouse
NSP Nutrition provides all accurate information to the shipping carrier that you chose at checkout. In the event that Your package was returned to our warehouse due to wrong address, inaccurate information provided during checkout and failure to comply with customs requirements, duties and taxes (for international orders), You will be responsible for paying additional shipping fee to reship Your Order. For refund request, You will be responsible for the restocking fee of 10% of the Item’s sold value (discounts applied) and shipping fee which will be deducted to the total amount that you paid.
Missing or incomplete orders
NSP Nutrition holds several warehouses which results in possible splitting of shipments. Several factors like packaging and weight may also result in splitting of Your Order. If you were not able to receive your complete order, please check your email for the other tracking number. In the event that it is more than 10 days and you still have not received your complete Order, please contact us so we can assist you.
For missing products, we are requiring a photo of packaging label/slip and a photo of the package with the products you received.