Welcome To Episode #4 of the NSP Nutrition Show!
In this episode, Arman and Frank discuss how to optimize your training results by using correct rep schemes.
Plus, Arman also reveals why he thinks counting calories is a huge mistake!
You can check out the video or audio only version of the episode below:
In this episode, you will discover: -
- The optimal number of reps to do if you want to build more muscle
- How ‘time under tension’ influences muscle growth and how you can incorporate it into your training
- What you must do to ensure you continue making progress and don’t hit a frustrating plateau
- Why a calorie ISN’T a calorie
- How foods with the same number of calories have very different effects on your body
- How to lose body fat even if you don’t track calories
- The diet revealed by science to be the most effective for melting your stubborn and unwanted body fat